16 May 2011

Planning a Plan

I’m really busy with my job. It makes me forget my collage. I hope this semester is not like last semester. Now, I must better than last semester and manage my time so well despite I had a responsibility about my job at organization which I joining. There are 3 institutions that I joined. I think that’s too much.

I promised to my self that I want to leave all of them and I focus on my college because my scores have down so drastically. So please don’t hinder my desire is. No matter who they are, I would still follow my own wishes.

I had the way my own and I will take it for my life. For some success, I have to study hard about anything. Academic and soft skills are needed. Unfortunately, I have to leave some organization because to bringing down a load. I believe that’s the best way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More